Tiny Fingers Crossed

Saturday 24 September 2016

Queenstown & Sydney



Ahh traveling.

A little while ago my family and I went to Queenstown and Sydney.

Queenstown (where we venture to every holiday) was lovely as ever.
We waterskied, shopped and then swam whilst looking at a stunner of a sunset!

Then we hopped over the ditch to Sydney. Only my 3rd time there. I forgot how much I lovvvvee Australia. 
Bondi beach, swimming and shopping (again)

Ahh now the term has ended and its holidays again, except we have exams next term sooo I will mainly be studying. 

Oh well, I do like the nice Kikki.k stationary and the organisation aspect of studying haha maybe I spend more time sorting out my desk rather than actually 'studying'.

Anyway that's all for now!


xx




No comments:

Post a Comment